Saturday, November 21, 2009

Would you date me? (guys only)?

i need your opinions!!! lol yes i'm single but still um this is what i copied outa my myspace.



ok i like attentions! lotz of it! i tend to get jealous and i do nag lol. yay!! um i do care about what others think of me. what you think about me is very important to me. it hurtz to hear people talk bad about me or their jealous of me or they hate me for some odd reason. thatz why i dont hang w/ the gurlz they tend to get jealous more and they act in front of guyz. i like to be myself. hmm well i was taught manners and was very well brought up. the me u see in school is not the me you see at home. I like being in school cuz i can be myself but i have to be very polite when i'm at home so thatz why i dont talk alot at home. yea which is the reason why i dont talk alot on the phone. i respect my elders and those who respect me. i dont go here and there with my friends alot for the fact that yes cuz azn parents are strict. i am very mature yes its hard to believe and act way older than my age. i'm a very serious person when i need to be. I take control of whats going on at home. lol yes itz true. i ground and punish my sister and brother and help my mom with stuff and approve thingz b4 she does anything...i have to, dont want to but have to. sounds fun but itz not. i hate it. i do the billz and help her with paper work. ok the real me. I love to act like a kid... dont want to be told what to do, very stubborn, I'M NOT BLONDE NOR AM I STUPID!!! for all those who say i am. I'm not those tight shorts and spagetti strap girl with lotz of make up and fixed hair that took about an hour or so...i'm a t shirt and jeans and brush hair n go kinda gurl. itz school not some beauty competiton or w/e. LOL even tho i said that i dont go all dirty shirt and pants and ugh not clean myself...i will look nice but wont over do it. but anyways i keep lotz of secretz. all this is not even half of what i am. i dont kno thatz what scorpions do. um i can find out most of the things that i want to know you w/o letting you kno. i'm just that good! um ok guyz...uh i want a loyal and trustworthy guy. i dont trust alot of people but if u get my trust and respect then i'll go for you. lol if i already chose to like one person then i only like one person but if i give up on you i'll go for someone who was still waiting for me. um i like guyz that can make me laugh. n not hurt me. who really/truly love me for who i am. oh you peepz say u like personalities not looks...lol thatz a lie...if that person is ugly to you you wont want them...u'll find someone who'll look hot in ur eyes but prolly ugly in otherz. i like naggy guyz!! lol to me it means that they care. i like guyz that dont talk about MY BODY PARTZ!!! they can w/ their friends as long as i dont hear it...cuz i think itz embarrasing to have a NICE ***!!!! yes it is cuz usually a NICE *** means that my *** IS HUGE!!! ugh! and itz gross. i like complimentz! they make me feel special...those comments you peeps post make me feel like i'm on top of the world...i can show off how nice my friends are and how much they care about me. i love to show off..not my make up or beauty as you can tell but how much my friends care or other people care about me...lol oh thatz one thing i'll tell...i wont keep those a secret...i brag about those alot!!! i'm a cheery person so what do u expect once i get a comment like " your so cute! "????? lol i hate feeling neglected!!! alot alot alot!!!!!!!!!!! ok when it comes to bfs i'm different. a nicer me pops out but only to my bf no one else. so :P!!! i am very sweet to my bf, very cute like, i like to cuddle with him, to hold his hands, hug him, stuff like that. i love to spend time w/ my bf alone. all by ourselves. its very romantic. lol i like suprises! i dont need presents...i just need his love, to be in his arms, to be with him is all i need. i want to be the first to say hello and the last to say goodbye to him. i want him to love me with all his heart to only pay attention to me. ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ALL ON ME is what i want!!! i tend to make him jealous so he can pay more attention on me when i feel like he's not.



Would you date me? (guys only)?

Hate to say it, but you sound too needy and too stuck on yourself, i would have read this and then moved on to the next one really fast.



edit : nop most girls arnt like this, i thank my lucky stars that my girlfriend is nothing like you.



Would you date me? (guys only)?

I wouldn't date you if you were the last woman on earth!!!



Would you date me? (guys only)?

why do u have all of this on your myspace?? nobody wants to know this much about anyone...you don't sound mature for your age..sorry.



Would you date me? (guys only)?

Keep it simple..........too long, too much "all about you".....



No, I wouldn't be interested in someone like yourself........



Would you date me? (guys only)?

No. You talk too damn much!



Would you date me? (guys only)?

guys dont want to read all of that. its all about looks and attitude



Would you date me? (guys only)?

YIKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone