Monday, November 30, 2009

Rock Of Love!!! Rock of Love!!!!?

OMG, I loved that show. And I kinda hope him and Jess are still together but I doubt it. In the parents episode, I was hoping Heather would win, only cuz you couldn't really see Jess's feelings, but in this last episode, they came out and she really liked him a lot. It was soo sweet that she cried and everything. So it is sad if they did not stay together. Even though he is like a 40 year old dad, they still were cute together. :) I cannot wait til the reunion episode this Sunday. Anyone know if Jess has posted a blog on her myspace page about it?? If so can you gimme the link? I'm at work and myspace doesnt work but the blogs do. Thanks!!!!



What do you all think?!?! :)



Rock Of Love!!! Rock of Love!!!!?

Here is a link to Jess's myspace page.



I'm not sure it they are together or not but in an interview on Monday with VH1 she said that she has only spoke to Brett ONCE in the past 6 months. That doesn't sound like true love to me. I mean they could talk all they wanted they just couldn't be seen in public together until the end of the show aired.



I think they will say they care about each other BUT they are " just friends " on the Reunion Show.



Rock Of Love!!! Rock of Love!!!!?

i like jes the best!



Rock Of Love!!! Rock of Love!!!!?

My hope is that Heather, the sl_t that she is, has moved on!!! She seemed to have been everywhere , and done everyone, and shouldn't have a problem finding a new bed to lie in...



Jess was the girl for Brett, from the selection that we had...I hope it works out for them!!! Pink hair and all...You go girl!!Yeah, Jess!!!



Rock Of Love!!! Rock of Love!!!!?

you know that heather will get her own vh1 show just like new york did



it will be called stipper in love



Rock Of Love!!! Rock of Love!!!!?

I am also relieved he chose Jes, i think she was more for him. I hope they are still together.



Rock Of Love!!! Rock of Love!!!!?

I hope for his %26amp; Jes's sakes that they are still together! She was the BEST choice! I guess we'll find out in the reunion show this week. :)



Rock Of Love!!! Rock of Love!!!!?

I was rooting for Jes all along. I'm glad Bret chose her. I already heard they broke up. I can't wait to watch the Rock of Love reunion show this Sunday to find out!



Rock Of Love!!! Rock of Love!!!!?

I like Jes the best. I am glad that she got picked. I hope that they are still together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone