Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What's really going on?

Ok people. My boyfriend and I have been off and on for about a year now. He's cheated on me once (i found out by breaking into him email) and I found texts messages from other females in his phone. I let him get by with those two things, but not easily. I guess one reason is because I love him more the anything and he was also my first. The other day he came to my dorm room and 4got to log off of his MySpace. I seen where it had been sending other females messages about them being cute and sexy or whatever. He says he was just playing around because it's MySpace, but who actually plays around like that? Before this happened I asked him a few days ago was he sending other females messages and he said no. Was I wrong for reading his messages? Should I let him go and move on? Or should I give him another chance?



What's really going on?

It's time for you to end this relationship. You've lost the greatest thing, which is trust. If You had trusted him you would not have been looking at his e-mail or his MySpace account. The information you found confirmed that he's looking for others and he's not content with you.



move on with your life and look for someone who values you as the unique person you are.



What's really going on?

hE is a loser if he really cared about you he wouldnot do that



What's really going on?

let him go and move on.



What's really going on?

Sounds like to me you've given him another chance and hes blown it... first off, if he has cheated on you in the past, and you found out about it, and kept him around, he will try to do it again, because you let him off the hook the first time, if you think he is messing around on you now, he probably is, and drop him off at the dog pound where he belongs! good luck!



What's really going on?

Once a cheater always a cheater let it go



What's really going on?

you already gave him a chance and now he's doing the same things all over again. let this one go!



What's really going on?

he is soooo gone



What's really going on?

He doesnt deserve your love/Let him go.You will meet smbd much better

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone