Monday, November 30, 2009

Should I make the next move or should I let him make the next or just let things flow naturally?

I met this guy at a summer program I went to. He is extremely cute,and he says I am hott but I dont believe him. I love talking to him he is so funny and I like our conversations. We spoke online a couple of days ago, that was because I saw he was online on myspace and sent him a comment telling him I was bored and needed someone to talk to. So we spoke until 3:30 am. Then I let him go cuz I was tired, Do you think he is a player that just talks to any girl? I mean I am on his to friends on myspace and I just met him. should I let him make the next move, or should I make the next move since I ended the conversation or should I just do what I feel is right and let things flow?



Should I make the next move or should I let him make the next or just let things flow naturally?

Do what you feel is right...



Should I make the next move or should I let him make the next or just let things flow naturally?

Let him Chase you, it's a natural male instinct to chase after the girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone