Saturday, November 28, 2009

Umm..........what should i do?

okay well my mom teaches @ my school and in her class is this guy. and he told my mom and every1 that he likes me. i talk to him and hes cute, he has pretty eyes and a smile. i found his profile on myspace on one of my friends. but i dont know if i should ask him to be a friend. what should i do?



Umm..........what should i do?

if he likes you, he'll be relieved that you friend requested him rather than the other way around. so do it.



Umm..........what should i do?

Sweetheart, it's myspace, friend request him and then talk to him. If he likes you he'll talk to you.



Umm..........what should i do?

well you've gotta start somewhere......right or u could wait to see if he adds you first, i mean if he likes you that much and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone