Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I really want to ask out this guy but he thinks im really weird?

so last year i was at my brothers wrestling tournament and i saw this really cute guy there he's my age(16) and i found his myspace..and it had his number so me and my friend called him. once he answered i totally freaked out and gave my friend the phone and she started doing this foriegn voice it was so funny and he actually stayed on the phone with us for a half hour. after that i couldnt call him back using the same number cuz he would think i was a total freak becuz of the foriegn voice thing..so whenevr i do call him its just me and my friends messing around and he has no idea who i am..so one day i called him and it started off as a prank call and he really wanted to kno who i was so i told him and he was like ohh ok and then i was like yea i g2g or something so we stopped talking..the problem is i have a huge crush on him but i dont think he would ever give me a chance because everytime i call him i sound like a idiot and he currently thinks it was me doing the weird voices.



I really want to ask out this guy but he thinks im really weird?

Shoot, I love a girl with a funny sense of humor like that. I think he doesn't think you are weird; flirt with him some, ask if he wants to hang out sometime, see what he says. Good luck!



~Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone