Monday, November 30, 2009

GIRLS! help settle a bet!?

i started dating this guy and i think he's a sweetheart and suuuper hot! ive been gushing about him to my girl friends(you know how it is when you start dating a boy you really like) my best friend told me to shut up he's not even cute! AS IF ! i think she's jealous cause she isnt gettin any! so we bet 50 bucks please look at his myspace...



http://myspace.com/fatherdom57



please give him a score from 1 to 10 so we can settle this!



thanks!



GIRLS! help settle a bet!?

oh my god he is like TOTALLY hot! like 9 1/2! he's really NICE looking! hope this helps! :-)



GIRLS! help settle a bet!?

8 but it'd be better if I could see his whole face without sunglasses on.



GIRLS! help settle a bet!?

8



GIRLS! help settle a bet!?

He's not my cup of tea, but then I don't know him personally so maybe I would find him more attractive if I knew his character.



GIRLS! help settle a bet!?

Well you guys apparantly arent going out uz his status says "Single"



But he isnt sooo hot...he is cute



GIRLS! help settle a bet!?

6



GIRLS! help settle a bet!?

very cute...about an 8 ...but NO taste in music!



GIRLS! help settle a bet!?

Hm...8.



GIRLS! help settle a bet!?

I think he is a 7



GIRLS! help settle a bet!?

I give him a 7.5 out of ten. Not bad, but it would be a lot easier if he didn't have sunglasses on. The music suprised me for a second...it was silent and all of the sudden it went BOOM!



GIRLS! help settle a bet!?

6



GIRLS! help settle a bet!?

i give him a 7.9999 but not an 8



GIRLS! help settle a bet!?

9ish. cant really see him but looks like he has a nice tan and jawline... CUTE. =D



GIRLS! help settle a bet!?

hey, i mean if you really wanna talk about him, then talk. But if you keep on talking about him constantly, i know how it is to feel like that, you have to stop sometime. people do get annoyed, you know.



GIRLS! help settle a bet!?

um..7.5, it would be better if u could c his whole face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone