Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I like this guy >> we don't talk?

I like this guy::



He's in 10th grade -- I'm in 9th.



He's my friends cousin ((they just found out -- so they don't talk a lot))



He dated-broke up-dated again-broke up again- and is going back out w/ a girl in my grade (we used to be friends but don't talk anymore-me %26amp; the girl)



I really like him but I want to get to know him more



We have 4 1/2 days left of school and it's hard for me to talk to him on myspace w/o sounding stupid because we don't really know each other.



The girl he's dating didn't really know him when they began to date (first time) because I remember her asking me his name because she thought he was cute.



What do I do? Last time I tried talking to a guy I liked on myspace he (a diff. guy) thought i was stupid because I told him I liked him a little and we didn't know each other (we met once while he was dating my friend, his now X)



I'm confused and need help!! How should I get to know him w/o sounding stupid when I talk online/ or in person.



I like this guy %26gt;%26gt; we don't talk?

i'm in the same situation as you. but the guy i like is a junior and i'm a fresehman. well mine has a myspace too and i just leave him comments and the next day he talks to me at school when he sees me other times we don't talk to each other. today was our last day of school so i don't see him that much, but i think you should like talk to him just like a hi or something then try to get a convo going..that's what i did. hope i helped.



I like this guy %26gt;%26gt; we don't talk?

yup, and thanks too! :) Report It



I like this guy %26gt;%26gt; we don't talk?

I have a similar situation happening in my life, (I'm in 9th grade and like a 10th grader, and want to get to know him more, without sounding dumb.), and here's what I've found that works the best: Start out slow and casual, with some small talk or light hearted questions. If possible, try and get your friends to introduce you to him. It may feel awkward, but it's a risk worth taking. Believe me, it's easier getting to know someone, and begining a realationship with them when you start out with small talk, so you can find things in common with them, which, in my experience, helps you grow closer to them. Good luck! mikAEla

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone