Saturday, November 28, 2009

What makes a girl pretty??

I always wondered what guys thought about me! ((im 15 ))i mean i have been told im beautiful but most of them just wanted down my pants! I am about 5'6 very athletic body i weigh 112, i wear all the cute name brands, and i have brown hair and brown eyes! I'm thinking about dyeing my hair but im not sure! if anyone wants to give me advice about it you can add me on myspace.



only if you are around fifteen yrs old



www.myspace.com/oniccab_92



What makes a girl pretty??

Beauty is said by researchers to be related to several things, but most prominently, the symmetry of your face and your secondary sex characteristics (how feminine your features are). A person is more beautiful if their features are largely symmetrical and they have characteristics that suggest their sex. Some of these for women include fuller lips, more diminutive noses, wider eyes and longer eyelashes. So you can see where many of our beauty-enhancing products like lip plumpers and mascaras come from! Another major component of beauty is a healthy appearance. The idea of beauty comes from our instincts regarding mating and our ideal mate is someone who will bear healthy children. Thus, when your hair is shiny and your teeth are white, you're probably more healthy and so more beautiful. If you're athletic and get hit on already at 15, you probably don't have much to worry about. :-)



What makes a girl pretty??

Be confident, don't dress yourself like a Barbie. Guys who actually like you for who you are, don't care what clothes you're wearing. More girls look plastic, and its unappealing. Try to look "real".



What makes a girl pretty??

Beauty comes from inside. You sound like you are very pretty. Just be happy with who you are. Be confident in yourself and others will notice. Beauty is not all about looks. It is much deeper than that. Have a great personality and strive to be the best you can be. Just be HAPPY!! hey, my name is Brandie B too. That's so cool.



What makes a girl pretty??

u r pretty. do not dye your hair or anything. when the time is right, the perfect guy who likes u for who u r. its corny but true. keep ur look and personality the way it is



What makes a girl pretty??

confidents :)



What makes a girl pretty??

beauty does come from the inside, but from the outside you do sound like your a cute girl that many guys like. =) I understand where you're coming from when you say that they just want to get down your pants, because guys tell me I'm pretty all the time for the same reason. I looked at your myspace and tried to add you but it said I need your e-mail or last name to add you. You look really pretty in your myspace default picture, and I really do not think you have anything to worry about.



What makes a girl pretty??

I wouldn't Dye my hair if i were you it requires more care... but to change up ur look a bit you could always try some highlights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone