Monday, November 30, 2009

What should my polyvore user name be?

My name is Kammi and I absoletely love stores like Hollister, Abercrombie, and Aeropostale. I am also practically addicted to myspace! lolz! my favorite colors are pink and green. My favorite animal is a Koala. (their so cute) I am a happy person and don't really like dark type gothic stuff. I love all these sorts of things but can't think of a really cute catchy user name on polyvore. Can u help me?



What should my polyvore user name be?

umm how about Kammi since its ur name....? because i dont a sn is so hard to pick,,,i mean there not gonna judge you by ur sn..there gonna judge you on ur outfits. Put all of that in your info. I mean come on there not gonna be like ew i dont want this freak on my contact list.. i mean look at that stupid sn....!!!



What should my polyvore user name be?

閳绢檻ammi閳?br>



check out my account, add me as a contact,commment on my sets!! if u need any help on polyvore Private Message me, ill help, i've been a member for 4 months!



here' s the link to my polyvore account!-



http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=5...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone