Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Crap I Need An Answer! Double Time!!!?

Ok i searched this girl in my class on myspace. we talked a little before at school but not much. Shes cute so i thought "hey, add her" we talked a bit on myspace and she asked "how did u find me?" We dont have any same friends and shes not on the school page! wtf do i say? I cant say i searched.



Crap I Need An Answer! Double Time!!!?

you my friend are screwed



Crap I Need An Answer! Double Time!!!?

you are in trouble. Report It



Crap I Need An Answer! Double Time!!!?

all you had to do was just say you were searching your area, and seen her... no biggie. Report It



Crap I Need An Answer! Double Time!!!?

ummm how about grow ballz n tell the truth? lying ... so early in the game... for shame



Crap I Need An Answer! Double Time!!!?

say you searches her cause you thought she was cute.



Crap I Need An Answer! Double Time!!!?

Sure you can. If she's interested she'll appreciate the effort. If she's not interested she'll just think you're a crazy stalker guy.



Crap I Need An Answer! Double Time!!!?

See what kind of friends she has on her profile, and just say that you were clicking through profiles and stumbled on hers.



Crap I Need An Answer! Double Time!!!?

Why not... you were looking for people you knew? Why start it all out with a lie? Never know... she may be flattered?



Crap I Need An Answer! Double Time!!!?

just say I was looking through my friends pages and searched through some of their friends and I found u



Crap I Need An Answer! Double Time!!!?

just say you were browsing and saw her name come up.



Crap I Need An Answer! Double Time!!!?

just tell the truth because one white lie will turn into another and eventually it will be a massive lie and when she finds out about these lies then shes going to react a lot worse than she will now. and all that would have been for nothing.



Crap I Need An Answer! Double Time!!!?

i cant think of a better answer than telling the truth, and saying she was so hot you wanted to get to know her better. maybe lie and say you dont know, and not get into details



Crap I Need An Answer! Double Time!!!?

Be completley and utterly honest, tell the truth and be yourself, if you're serious about this girl you've got to be honest,she may say you're wierd or she may thankyou for it,go on be brave!



Crap I Need An Answer! Double Time!!!?

and why can't you say you searched her out? scared? must be....grow some ******** balls and just tell the chick you think she's cute and you searched until you found her....she'll either be turned on by it or scared you're some freak stalker, but at any rate lying to her from the start is the wrong way to go....just ******** tell her the truth



Crap I Need An Answer! Double Time!!!?

Tell her the truth and say you were searching for her. Who knows she might be flattered that you took the time to search for her. She might even tell you she has been searching for you too and that she likes you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone