Saturday, November 28, 2009

GUYS: Would you rather a girl...?

Would you be more attracted to a girl if she thought poorly of herself, but was really cute, or a girl who thought highly of herself, but was ugly?



http://www.myspace.com/thekatesteinberg



I always think that when guys look at me, it's because I'm ugly and fat. Guys UNDER 15: Would you date me?



Thanks



GUYS: Would you rather a girl...?

bull ****



GUYS: Would you rather a girl...?

youre not fat youre just thick.



GUYS: Would you rather a girl...?

none of them



GUYS: Would you rather a girl...?

I would like to date you (if you would let me, that is), since I am within the specified age range.



It depends on how poorly she thought of herself. If she's just depressed, it wouldn't matter. If she has thoughts of jumping off a cliff, then it would start to be an issue. YOU ARE NOT UGLY OR FAT. Get that thought out of your mind right now! ^_^



GUYS: Would you rather a girl...?

yeah :D



GUYS: Would you rather a girl...?

sorry i wont



GUYS: Would you rather a girl...?

you are definitly not ugly are very fine



GUYS: Would you rather a girl...?

id be more attracted to a girl thats cute. and sure id date you, even if im over 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone