Monday, November 30, 2009

I really need boy advice?

should istop liking this guy. i mean, i dont know if he likes me back. hes kinda annoying and immature cause like he always asks me questions everyday in class. like he asks alot about my family and where i used to go to shcool. like everyday in class. even when the teachers talking. i mean i cant tell. he seems to think im very original. and when i looked him up in myspace i saw he wrote too things about me on his freinds myspace. like he wrote a quote i said to him in class to his freind. and he told me to listen to two rap songs on youtube. i dont know. i mean hes so cute. and hes like a soccer player. my favorite. well please tell if u think hes sorta intersted.



I really need boy advice?

He definitely likes you!! Some guys just don't know how to approach girls and let them know they like them. He asks questions about your family and stuff because he wants to get to know you better. If he didn't like you he wouldn't bother asking you questions or knowing more about you. Good luck sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone