Saturday, November 28, 2009

And odds are?

this guy is a motorcycle racer, and always has groupies around him who are stripper esque/barbie doll types because alot of those girls are followers. one girl impiticular has him as her two on myspace, and has a album about one pic of him, one pic of the two of them and some of his bikes. he does not have her on myspace top page, but he does have me on it and i barely know him..also im a cute girl but i am not a barbie doll and i dont have a stripper body, my body is a little thick...i do think he flirts with me but other times he will act like im not there. most the time i have to say hi to him but ill look up and he will be looking at me. he doesnt seem to be a player kind of a guy because he only does this to me at my work and no one else, he is a customer. btw he has several good guy friends who are really overweight.



let me know what you think about the situation and what i could do about it and how to do it...



And odds are?

He probaly does like you. For now let it go on like it does. Maybe he doesn't like girls like that. Most groupies also have another name which isn't polite and i won't say. But flirt with him, keep his attention...... just have fun. If you catch him staring at you...... smile......... if he's starin then odds are he likes what he's looking at. Good luck...... hope ya get him.



And odds are?

Well I'd like to see him pay you some attention when he's with his groupie friends.That'll prove his interest

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone