Monday, November 30, 2009

One minute I love him, the next i don't?

PLEASE HELP ME! Idk what to do!



Ok. Heres the story: I met this guy at a party. My friend liked him, so i stayed away. But he asked me my name and we danced [he was an amazing dancer!] And I got his number. He lives in a different state. He's really hot and he's 2 years older than me, which i really like. haha. he's SO sweet! he leaves me comments on myspace like : Hey, whats up beautiful? and he commented my pics, telling me how hot i am. We talk a lot and he asks me how my day was and he's always really sweet. Like one time i asked him what he was doing and he said he was talking to this really pretty girl who he hella loves =D after like a week of texting and emailing he asked me out [he changed his myspace name to justine, will you go out with me?] i thought it was so cute! but the thing is, i absolutely LOVE him one minute, and i get butterflies just hearing his name, and the next im not so interested at all. Should i break up with him? Is this just really silly?



One minute I love him, the next i don't?

Sounds like your infatuated with him. Whatever you do I you will make the right decision. Take your time and see what are his pros and cons. If u only like a couple of things then break up with him, but if your only with him cuz of his looks then break up with him.. u must be pretty and nice girl and you will find someone to treat u like a princess



One minute I love him, the next i don't?

I think you should break up with him, for one long distace relationships do not work. I was in one before i really loved this guy, we talked for about 6 months. I ended up pregnant, he bailed out on me, found a new girl. he told me to never call his phone again. i mean if you think you should stay with him than go ahead. If you have a strong gut feeling about him then go with that gut feeling, and find someone close. i'm sure theres plenty of guys who can dance better than him and send you sweet messages. so go ahead someones waiting for you right now. someone close. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone