Saturday, November 28, 2009

It's makeover time! help me!!!?

Here's a picture: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf...



sometimes people call me "cute" but I really want more of a "sexy" look (for special occasions).



I think i have the hair down... it's a medium auburn color, long with layers like kate beckinsale in this picture: http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0389860/0...



I need makeup to make me look more sexy than cute! help! thanks!



It's makeover time! help me!!!?

b4 i say anything let me tell u that you are soo pretty!



but if you want a sexier look y dont you try maybe a darker shade or brown hair and side bangs? i think it would look great on you..



for makeup:start out with just a little bit of brown eyeliner on the top and bottom of your eyelids and mascara and just a bit of shimmery eyeshadow...for face makeup try the bare essentials starter kit its simple and it comes with a dvd on how to use it and it looks great! i use it every day!



i hope i helped!!!



It's makeover time! help me!!!?

You're fine the way you are.



Hmm.. okay, here's what you should do:



- Buy some ceramic straighteners.



- Take your hair a shade darker



- Highlight it around the fringe.



Definitely layer it if you want to go for a "sexy look"



I think that'd suit you ^^



Hope I helped... I'm a guy, but I guess I'm gay =p

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone