Sunday, November 29, 2009

What would you do if someone...?

posted this bulletin about you on myspace?



"hey everyone this ***** ****** chick the one who every1 hates well shes hacking into ur accounts and reading ur messages no lie she was iming ppl she thinks shes cute or watnot but no hes just lame so block her nasty ***. ***** i kno ur reading this so take ur nasty c**k succking a** and go to h***. and i think ur myspace needs updating last time i checked ur not slim/slender ur a fat hog become aneroxic ur disgusting to f**knig look at u make me sick and by the way that is the most disgusting haircut i've evr seen. "



(edited with ** for content)



Anyway, someone posted this about me, however, I didn't hack into anyone's accout. SHe gave me her password like 2 monthes ago, and lask I checked, that wasn't hacking. And I didn't read any messages, I just saw the title of one that was talking about me.



What would you do if someone...?

Block her and get other people to block her. It takes a hundred blocks to get someones myspace deleted. Report her and then delete her and forget her password.



=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone