Saturday, November 21, 2009

I'm spying on my boyfriend... Am I wrong?

My boyfriend is always talking to these girls on myspace %26amp; This one time he even gave this girl from kansas his cell number. So they text all the time. What they talk about IDK. Anyways, I made up a fake myspace %26amp; added him. Complete with fake friends %26amp; Picture. So as this fake girl I started to talk to him. I asked him if he had a girlfriend. He said no. So I asked him who the girl was on his top friends %26amp; in his pic's. He said that it was his girlfriend but they just broke up but he forgot how. I kinda feel bad about this because he said that to a girl that was one state away. It makes me think about what he tells other girls. Oh, Then he start telling the girl I was pretending to be that she was cute.



Should I bring this up to him? Girls, Would you be mad?



I am but I feel even worst about spying on him.



Anyways, Tell what you think.



I'm spying on my boyfriend... Am I wrong?

if you think he is cheating on you you have every right to spy on him yes i would bring this up to him and see what he says but dont tell him that you made the fake aacount so you can check on him some more after he tells you there is nothing to it i bet he is cheating on you with other girls and if i was you i would dump his @ss fast



I'm spying on my boyfriend... Am I wrong?

You have every right to check the credentials of your b/f before marching ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone