Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Am I rude?? Is this mean??

I am 16. i don't know if this is normal or not..but. anyways, there was this guy who i knew from junior high then like 1 year ago he started messaging me over myspace and asked me for my number, etc. then he asked me to go to this place with him or whatever and then later he asked me to the movies and stuff.i said i was busy. i thought he was alrite as a friend but after he started asking me to go places with him i was totally repulsed. physically, he is not attractive to me at all- he has huge man breasts, (Bigger than mine), and he is just not attractive to me. and i don't like his personality either. then i just blocked him off my myspace,AIM, ignored his texts, and everything.



ok well then a month ago i met this guy at my friend's birthday party. i thought he was cute and stuff but later while we were in the car with my friend and her boyfriend he started touching my leg and stuff but i liked it.then he added my myspace and talked to me on AIM but then he asked me for my



Am I rude?? Is this mean??

This is what I say "If you are not interested, then you are not interested". For the most part your intuition will always tell you what is right. If you feel creeped out or get that feeling in your gut then don't second guess that feeling. It's telling you something. You are not rude or mean. I'm just like you but 21. I get hit on at work by guys who I find just not to be my cup of tea and I'm not going to lead them on unless I'm interested.



Don't feel bad...you seem like you have your head on straight and you know what you are doing. Don't compromise yourself for anyone.



Am I rude?? Is this mean??

The first guy doesn't seem like he was doing much harm. Maybe instead of completely ignoring him, you could have talked to him and told him (in a nice way) that you're just friends. As for the second guy, it's good that you decided not to talk to him. You should never give any account info for anything to anyone who isn't a parent. Don't stress out too much about this, the right guy will come along.



Am I rude?? Is this mean??

sounds like you aren't ready to get involved with anyone right now, you trusted your instincts and I have to commend that. When the boy you like comes along you'll be fine. Continue protecting yourself from these strange types. They most likely were just seeing what they could get (although the first seems more pleasant-you didn't like him and that's enough)



Am I rude?? Is this mean??

Perhaps instead of spending so much time on myspace you should take a class or two in grammar and spelling. Then you would probably attract a better class of guy.



Am I rude?? Is this mean??

just because someone isn't physically attractive doesn't mean you should be "repulsed" by them. maybe if you weren't so shallow the second guy wouldn't be a rapist and bother you so much.



Am I rude?? Is this mean??

Well..the first guy didnt sound that bad and he didnt do to much as the second 1 so u shouldnt judge him on how he looks and u dont have to like him as a boyfriend just as a "SCHOOL FRIEND"



and the second guy sounds like a player and cheats on all girls he dates so ur not mean with the second one only the first guy



-GOOD LUCK



Am I rude?? Is this mean??

Simply means that you have not met the right guy yet, but be care not to lead the wrong guys on,to think they have a chance to hook up with you, when they do not, or you are not ready. You have the right to block, or to say no to anyone that wants to look at your stuff, or contact you in anyway.



Am I rude?? Is this mean??

Your reaction to the behaviour of these guys is perfectly normal, and while someone older and wiser may have handled things a little differently with the first guy, your response to the second guy was A-OK!



No-one has any right to have access to any part of your private life that is not OK with you, for any reason. It doesn't matter if other girls let him have their account details, or whatever, he was rude for asking and extra rude for making demands on you.



To me, he sounds like a control freak and you were smart to get rid of him early BEFORE he started to take over your life and boss you around.



As far as the first guy, OK, you could have seemed a little mean but the fact is, you can't force yourself to like someone in that certain way. Sometime you will meet someone you like and then OK, but until then, it's best to stick to being friends with people.



If you liked the first guy as an online friend, you could have just told him that, and said you didn't want anything else from the relationship, so thanks for asking but you don't want to get romantic with him. It's OK to do that.



However, after this amount of time, there's no need to go back and contact him again, best to leave it where it was, unless he contacts you again, when you can be friends if you want.



Best luck and good wishes :-)



Am I rude?? Is this mean??

First off, if someone, ANYONE, is making you uncomfortable, then you have the right to ignore them or ask them to leave you alone. I would try not to let these two boys effect the way feel about future boys you meet. If you aren't interested in them, whether it is their personality or looks, it is not wrong. You are young and you are still forming your ideas on what you think is appropriate and not appropriate. Meeting people online is a difficult thing to do, especially when you can't verify if they are 100% telling the truth.



Be patient and remember the old saying "there are many fish in the sea" because there is going to be someone some day that will make you feel special and he won't make you feel smothered or uncomfortable. :-)



Am I rude?? Is this mean??

Sounds to me like you are immature and not ready yet for a seriously relationship. Just be friends with guys for now - including that first guy and learn to get along with people based on how they treat you, not how they look.



Am I rude?? Is this mean??

You can shut the door but if you are not interested in a guy don't leave the door unlocked. Trust me if you leave it unlocked they are going to open it and get in.



stop whatever you are doing to allow these guys to get to the next step. I think you get off the fact that they find you attractive and you lurer them in more just to see how far a guy would be willing to go.



You know if someone is coming on or trying to get at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone