Saturday, November 28, 2009

If I make a pattern that I like on art pad, how do I set it is my background on IMVU or other places

Imvu is like myspace, hi5, facebook, and other sites like that. I made this really cute heart picture ON ART PAD and I want to set it as my background, so how do I get the code?



If I make a pattern that I like on art pad, how do I set it is my background on IMVU or other places like that

To set a background on a webpage, use this code:



%26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;



body {



background: url(IMAGE_URL_HERE);



}



%26lt;/style%26gt;



Your image should be uploaded to the web somewhere. Just copy and paste the location (URL) of the image over the text that says IMAGE_URL_HERE, and put the code somewhere on your page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone