Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Please HELPP!?

well im a sophomore and hes a freshman and i kind of like him but idk if he likes me back. when he sees me he looks at me from the corner of his eye until i started talking to him on myspace a few days ago. he thinks im pretty and i think hes cute but idk about the age difference. today he saw me and gave me a kiss both cheeks (hes french)



but idk since my freshman friend told me he was flirty last year but that hes not doing it alot this year. he asked me to go to the movies with him but idk if he wants to go as friends or more. does he like me or no? HELPP!!



Please HELPP!?

Yeah i would say go for it~ Age I think is not really that big of a deal...of course there are situations where it does...but from what I see it really sounds like it's not a big deal.



Please HELPP!?

duh, obviously he likes u, quit doubting ur self and go 4 it!!!



Please HELPP!?

He's not taking you to the movies so you can eat popcorn.



The Rat



Please HELPP!?

omg its 1 year thats is nothing g4iT



Please HELPP!?

OMG stop making it a big deal it's just a date.



Please HELPP!?

he shows that he is some what interested in you for



Please HELPP!?

dont assume that he does cus then u might end up making a fool of urself....just wait untill he lets u know...and if not ask him...that's the only truthful way to find out....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone