Saturday, November 28, 2009

I don't understand this girl...?

Theres this girl from my school whos a year older than me. I met her at a party in like December, and we started talking at the party and i remember her telling me i was cute. Then after that i started talking to her more, on AIM, Myspace and in school. But i noticed that she seemed like she didn't want to talk to me, online she would never really respond, or try talking, and in school i would come up to her and say hi, she would say hi but then turn away and not even try to talk to me. And she wouldnt talk to me at anymore parties either. And i know she isn't shy because people tell me she talks alot and doesn't stop talking, but to me she didn't even want to talk to me. So i got mad and stopped trying to talk to her(she didn't even want to talk to me as a friend, it looked like), but the weird thing is that when im in the halls, i see her look at me(and i cant help look back when someone looks at me)



So what do you think is wrong with this girl?



I don't understand this girl...?

she's either playing hard to get (we do this a lot) or she doesn't like you.one thing that might have messed things up is if you emailed her to much or something like that.the best thing to do is just ignore her right back and see what happens.when she's looking at you is she smiling at you? if she's smiling she likes you.if she's not then she might be scared of you.try not to worry about it too much.try ignoring her back and just see what happens.and just so you know ..she might just be a *****.



I don't understand this girl...?

Mabye shes playing hard to get?



I don't understand this girl...?

who can understand girlz ?!!! :)



I don't understand this girl...?

sounds like she doesnt want to be your friend. perhaps you said something she didnt like or perhaps she didnt like your reputation.



I don't understand this girl...?

she dont like you and it was probably just something to get you going and well if you were drinkin then anything can happen duh..



I don't understand this girl...?

maybe one of two things,



1 she my be playing hard to get



2 she just wants to mess with you



maybe her friends like say things about her liking a younger guy. i dono that sounds kinda mean



whatever the reason is hopefully you can figure it out



I don't understand this girl...?

She probably likes you but felt like she was crowding you. The thing is, now, it seems like she's giving you to much space.



I don't understand this girl...?

it sounds like she likes you.



But I think she thinks that she shouldn't because you are younger than her. Her friends are probably making fun if her for this....



keep trying to talk to her but not when her friends are around. Find some alone time.



You might want to give her a break and when she looks at you don't look back at least just for a couple of days because then she will come up and say hi because she thinks you hate her.



You got thus



don't worry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone