Saturday, November 28, 2009

I think this guy likes me but I'm not sure if he does or is just playing around with me?

Well he's a freshman and im in the 8th grade, soon going into high school. He friend requested me on myspace, and so we started talking for about a week. We have a lot in common. He thought i was cute. He put me on his top 4 after that.So yeah we talked on the phone and we were gonna walk home together one day.Both middle %26amp; high school are close together so when both get out theres high school %26amp; middle school kids. We walked the whole way and everything was good, we flirted. He's a really nice guy actually. After the walk home now im his top3 slightly different.Anyway like a week passed and so i was looking through my friends pictures and i saw him that commented hers, and it said "cutie". So like from there i'm thinking, does he like her or just thinks shes cute?



Or like is he just playing with me or really likes me?



He pretty much calls a lot of girls cute. I have no clue im just confused. wat do u guys think?



I think this guy likes me but I'm not sure if he does or is just playing around with me?

I think he likes you, because he put you on his top so quickly!



Well, a lot of girls just say "hot" on commenting their guy friends' pictures, so I don't really think it's a big deal.



You shouldn't let it bother you. If you like him, go for it!!



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone