Monday, November 30, 2009

Help!!! My computer crashed!!!?

I don't know much about computers.BUT I do have a young baby and lost lots of his very cute pictures, most of the pictures are saved to snapfish.com but some were never saved. I do have some of the pics on my myspace...is there anyway I can use the ones on my myspace account and print them off...I have been wanting to print the ones that I just lost(does all this make sense...Hopefully) Also is there anyway to get anything back...I have a toshiba laptop it is about 3 years old. Any help would be great but I really miss my pictures and really want my work info back...working for Marriott I have a lot of info that I really don't want to redo!!! HELP!!! PLEASE!!!



Help!!! My computer crashed!!!?

Hi, Yes you can get the pictures off of your hard drive if you have trouble getting it out, contact me about the make, model and I will get you a diagram to make it easy. But here is what you will need to accomplish the task of retrieving your stuff from the hard drive. http://www.globalcomputer.com/applicatio...



You will have to take the hard drive out as well as the plug adapter to install it into the enclosure I have supplied a link for.



Help!!! My computer crashed!!!?

Tell me the symptoms of your computer crash...



Also, is it desktop or laptop?



Help!!! My computer crashed!!!?

right click the pictures and save it...it will be on yur computer...just print it off...I don't think you can get the pictures you lost back...unless it's on a site..



Help!!! My computer crashed!!!?

Has the hard drive died? Or just your operating system? If it's your operating system, you can reinstall it but do NOT use the clean install option, for it erases all data on the drive. If your drive has died, you may be able to recover information from it by going to a data recovery service. At least check with a pc technician first



Help!!! My computer crashed!!!?

boot from the windows installation disk ad run a Repair Install, it can bring back the computer to normal with all your files intact. (Repair, not reinstall)



Help!!! My computer crashed!!!?

if your computer broke, then how r u asking this question?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone