Saturday, November 21, 2009

What do i do? (guys only)?

i'm going out with this guy i really like... but i like someone else. i'm not sure if he likes me, i think he does though. he said that he will tell me if he likes me or not the last day of school. he already knows that i like him he blows kisses at me and he acts out squeezing my but, but he does this to like three other girls too.



would you wait till the end of the year to tell a girl if you DON'T her or would you tell her like that day she asked you? and do you think he likes me ? .......please be honest!



this might help, alot of people tell me i'm hot, and i'm nice. (i don't believe them.) and check my myspace at www.myspace.com/sunshine0694 and tell me if you think i'm cute on a scale from 1-10 if you can't find me search my old e-mail sunshine0694@aol.com



What do i do? (guys only)?

if someone likes you they shouldnt wait till end of school he`s just keeping his optiions open its a case of better the devil you know then the devil you dont hope that helps



What do i do? (guys only)?

that was nice, thak you. it helped alot. Report It



What do i do? (guys only)?

give him a bj



What do i do? (guys only)?

If you do what 10 says, make sure it is a good and complete one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone