Friday, November 20, 2009

Just coincidence, right?

There is this guy at the gym that I think is cute. He has not been around much lately. Over the weekend I found his myspace accidently. His default pic is a pic of his tatoo, I thought it looked cool then I started looking at the other pics and realized I knew who he was. Anyways I emailed him just to say I had noticed him at the gym and that i thought he was cute and that I hoped he had a good weekend. Now my internet is down so I can't see if he responded. However, I did notice he showed up at the gym yesterday. Coincidence?



Just coincidence, right?

Well, obviously your Internet is back up. Did you get a response?



Just coincidence, right?

Right.......



Just coincidence, right?

welcome to the twilight zone



Just coincidence, right?

yes, it's a sign now you should talk to him



Just coincidence, right?

No I am sure he was flattered. How flattered and how far he wants to go with the flattery is another thing. But I am sure he was flattered.



Just coincidence, right?

I think so. You go girl.



Just coincidence, right?

yup! very much!...........



Just coincidence, right?

who knows go to a public library, you can use the internet there.



Just coincidence, right?

Irony



Just coincidence, right?

Its prob just a coincidence...



When you saw him at the gym did he talk to you?



Cause if he did it might not be a coincidence and he came to see you



Just coincidence, right?

It could go either way. Maybe he's a gym regular, or maybe he was checking to see if you were there.



Just coincidence, right?

ummm, yea!! he totally likes u!!



u should go 4 it!



he probbaly read ur emails....\



and now is interseted in u



Just coincidence, right?

don't get your hopes up - odds are he hasn't even checked his myspace page, and was just going to work out. Most people who work out, do so on a regular basis, so I wouldn't count on that to be any kind of a sign



Just coincidence, right?

I don't think him showing up at the gym had anything to do with your emailing him.



Just coincidence, right?

Well before you start getting the idea that he has the hots for you too you might wanna check your myspace. If you can閳ユ獩 get online at your house, try a friends or the library.



Just coincidence, right?

he prolly saw ur note, thought u were cute too, n wanted to watch u stretch (if yah know what i mean). have fun, n dont be shy!



Just coincidence, right?

how would you know that he does not have a girl friend. Be ready for one night stand.



Just coincidence, right?

Better answer 4U... ask him directly if thts an coincidence mate!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone