Thursday, December 24, 2009

Woment only, am I attractive???

I understand this is pretty low of me to do, and i hate asking for compliments. never do! but, I dont really hang out with a whole lot of girls, i do but none that would consider me the 'boyfriend' or that i know of.. if you know what i mean? its just that i dont get told very often that i'm cute, attractive, hot, or whatever..! so i'm just curious. i would consider myself a decent looking guy.. but i want to hear from a girl's point of view please! i'm just trying to boost my self asteem a little.. if you wouldnt mind.. just help me out.



i have some pics on my 360 page and on my Myspace ... www.myspace.com/dftnshxgrm



be honest! thanks!



Woment only, am I attractive???

I think you look very sweet and cute, and more importantly (judging my your myspace) you seem like a good, trustworthy guy. I'm sure a girl will fall for you any day now. :)



Woment only, am I attractive???

my step daughter said your hot...



Woment only, am I attractive???

awww you're lovely - too young for me tho but i think you look a nice wee guy.......



Woment only, am I attractive???

ur ok but i dont really judge guys by looks. srry. but if i were id say u are cute and i dont know why u dont have a gf



Woment only, am I attractive???

your hot but you are 6 years older than me sorry...



Woment only, am I attractive???

i think your a cutie pie :0)



Woment only, am I attractive???

Hey i think you are. Ur not ultra hot but I would date you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone