Monday, December 28, 2009

Iv'e fallen in love with my best guyfriend Logan.?

but how could i not have.Logan%26amp; I 1st met in the 8th grade(in 9th now) and at first I didnt think much of Logan. Of course I was attracted to him. he had a cute face with the most amazing eyes and he had the cutest smile. Logan was one of the jocks but he wasnt a normal jock. i found out that Logan had myspace so i 1st warmed up 2 him on there then we started talkin during class. tht led to us hangin afta class. Now were glued at the hip and im now confused, how do i tell him? , should i ?



%26lt;3 Mandy



Iv'e fallen in love with my best guyfriend Logan.?

yes you should... i know how really hard it is for you right now because any move you make might make or break your friendship with him. you may trigger him to say he loves you too or otherwise so i know how confusing that situation is.



but i say that you better move it! you have to be careful but also not too slow because you can lose him the next day, week, or month. I'm telling you, you could like each other right now and one could fall for another person the next day so stop playing guessing game with each other. if you're ready, go ahead and tell him how you feel. i know it's scary that he might not want a relationship with you but at least you won't have to regret keeping it all to yourself in the future. you'll suffer if you won't let him know especially when he falls for another and leaves the "thing" between you two hanging. if that happens, you'll be trapped thinking of "what-ifs" for long or maybe for the rest of your life. also, when he's already in a relationship with someone, you'll have no right to show him that you feel bad about it because after all, he never knew how you felt. so tell him now while there's still a chance for you to say it.



good luck! ^_^



Iv'e fallen in love with my best guyfriend Logan.?

be really careful, because if u guys go out it might end up with u guys never being friends again. before u go out just be like promis me that whatever happenes b/w us we'll always be friends.



Iv'e fallen in love with my best guyfriend Logan.?

MAKE SURE HE IS AWAY FROM FRIENDS!!! anyways take him and ask him 2 talk face 2 face with u, and tell him how u feel. dont be dissapointed if he doesnt feel the same way. but i bet he does cuz he wouldnt b glued 2 ur hip all the time if he didnt like u! ; ) Best luck!!!



Iv'e fallen in love with my best guyfriend Logan.?

yes tell him. the worst he can say is no.



if he does then you guys can always stay friends.



Iv'e fallen in love with my best guyfriend Logan.?

Well...I know you might not want to hear this but I'm a 20 year old female with some experience wih younger love. I'm guessing you're 14 or 15. Sadly, the "relationships" or whatever they were, did not last and were puppy love. I'm not saying that you're not capable of falling in love but I feel that you should try waiting until you're a little bit older. If you guys remain friends for a few more years...then pursue this relationship...this will work out for you A LOT better in the long run. Trust me....the younger you are the more vulnerable you are to think you're in love and when you get hurt...you feel sooo shitty and depressed.



Iv'e fallen in love with my best guyfriend Logan.?

give it a try, before everything is too late girl.



We try, we do out best, even if we fail. But we live with no regret.



If success, then congratulations then. i'll pray for u. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone