Monday, December 28, 2009

So theres this guy from the T-mobile store........please help!?

Ok so theres this guy who works at the T-mobile store and hes super nice! I have been going in there a ton becasue my phone keeps not working so now he like knows me. And I just happen to find his myspace which I thought was weird but anyway im not sure if I should send him a messsage or not cause I dont want him to think im stalking him cause Im not I just happen to find it! But hes like prob 24 or so and im like 14! I dont like him or anything but he is cute! So should I send him a message or not? I dont want him to think im creepy! But It would be cool having him as a friend cause I go the t-mobile store a lot! Plus he did give me his cell # incase I had any questions but I dont really want to text him cause i doubt he will even remember me because he helps like tons of customers a day! So any advice would help! I need it! Bottom line should I send him a message or not on myspace? I really dont want him to think im stalking him!



So theres this guy from the T-mobile store........please help!?

welll you did say he knows you right??



well its not like you like him anyways so myspace him and stuff he'll probably remember you and you wont have a chance with him even if you liked him.



i don't really think there's a problem with myspacing or texting older people you know.



id like to say more but i have to go now



cheerz luv ya



So theres this guy from the T-mobile store........please help!?

hes an adult and your 14



just leave it alone



theres guys out there for you



and be careful



just don't talk to him unless he talks to you first

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone