Thursday, December 24, 2009

Charles Wright Academy in Tacoma, WA?

If you guys are from there. whats your school's MySpace page (forum)?



Our school went to Charles Wright today to play soccer with u guys. Our JV team won 6:0 but Varsity lost 0:1



Around 4 pm, I was at that high school building (Charles Wright Academy



) with my friend. I'm hella tall (6.3), blond, and I wore blue jacket. My friend was wearing all purple and he had glasses.



Around 4pm, we went to the library you guys have upstairs and there I saw a girl doing her homework with a teacher or something. All I remember that she was really cute, blond, and she wore a purple shirt. I was gonna talk to her but that lady next to her looked at me, then she looked at the door trying to let me know that I have to leave. I was gonna come back later but I had to play in the game. I only said "Hey" to that girl, she smiled and said the same thing. So, I just want to know her name and talk to her, because she looked really nice today. tell me if u know her or whats ur school's myspace page.



Charles Wright Academy in Tacoma, WA?

I don't know, but why don't you use the school finder on myspace? Go to search, then scroll down to find a classmate, put in the school and you can pull up their profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone