Monday, December 28, 2009

Guy troubles!!?

I know a guy who's kinda cute and he told sum1 who then told me he thinks im cute.wut shuld i do?



Additional Details



He has blonde hair btw im getting his myspace but i dont have a # or anything and he never told me up front that he likes me or anything. advice?



Feb 20, 2008 at 5:05 pm



hm to add yur rite i cant drive yet ill be able to drive in a year or two, but anyway,, i dont wanna ask him out unless i know he likes me, and i cant talk to his friends cuz i dont know them yet , he dusnt go to my school so yeah... anyway thanks for the advice



Feb 20, 2008 at 5:17 pm



btw ive never had a bf bcuz i went to 2 schools and was w/ the same pple throughout so i never liked any of them. Ive never asked any1 out bfore and im nervous and dont know how to go about it. AHHH! i dont even know if i like this guy yet, but he seems like a cool guy so it wuld be kewl to go out, i just dunt know how to get there.



Guy troubles!!?

I am totally in the same position as you except we are kind of family friends. His mom is good friends with my gramma but I have only met him once. I'd say talk to other people or friends of yours about it. I did and I actually found one of my friends whose bf hangs out with him. If its meant to be, you'll see each other again. For now, try to find out stuff about him. Myspace is good. Also, if he has a job, you can go there and pretend like you didn't realize he worked there.



Guy troubles!!?

talk to him....der! but casually. if it were me i would just ask him straight out, but that is just me! dont you love it when thinking about them or thinking about talking to them makes you nervous?



Guy troubles!!?

OK, well for starters, don't believe the person who told you cause you may make a fool of yourself when it comes to flirting with him. If you like him and you think he likes you, just ask him casually if he's single, if he says yes then let him know that you've liked him for awhile and u'd like it if u got to no 1 another. If he says no to Being single then u no where to go from there. it's always best to find out if he's single first. Hope this helps



Guy troubles!!?

well from a guys point of veiw i think you should ahng out with him more, i think he would like that and flirt alot guys love that stuff, but their is also a fine line from being cute to clingy, so just hang out with him more, and coax him into asking you out or something, lol,



hope it wrks out for u!



Guy troubles!!?

Well first of all,some up the courage and when you see him ask him for both of you to be alone %26amp; ask him if he likes you,then just ask him if he'd like to go out,be brave say what's on your mind other wise you could regret never asking,like want the truth from his mouth!! Also beaware of guys who just want to use you for what in your pants,be smart,when you have a relationship with a guy,try and wait tell after at least 2yrs to get to know him well(If you want to have sex)for their are over 30 STD's out there you have to be careful with those guys who just want to use you ok!!



Hope that helps let me know if it does!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone