Thursday, December 24, 2009

I like him a lot and I think maybe he likes me. What do I do?

Well, the last day of school I said hi to my crush and we started talking and then I had to leave. So I added him on myspace and he left a comment on one of my pictures but it was blank so I was kinda let down. So I commented his pictures and he messaged me. Then I asked for his number and he asked me for mine so we exchanged numbers. So I called him and he said he didn't know a "Nina". So I told him I was from school and myspace. And I told him I was bored so he said "Oh, you go and call me when you're bored, eh?" and we started laughing. It was kinda cute, but he seems like he likes me. Maybe ... should I tell him I like him? We won't be going to the same school next year, but I don't want things to seem weird even if I won't be seeing him on a daily basis.



I like him a lot and I think maybe he likes me. What do I do?

Start hanging out with him over the summer. Invite him to hang out with you ang your friends. After hanging out a few times you might be able to get a sense of whether or not he might have feels for you too. Then after that you can tell him that you like him.



I like him a lot and I think maybe he likes me. What do I do?

i don't think you should tell him that you like him just yet.. if i were you i would probably wait untill you know him a little bit better. I think you should invite him to do something with a group of your friends! (if he knows them). i hope this helps! :)



I like him a lot and I think maybe he likes me. What do I do?

you'll find your answer on :



http://www.yamour.mobi



it has the greatest myspace stuff i've ever seen



I like him a lot and I think maybe he likes me. What do I do?

have sex with him while you can

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone