Monday, December 28, 2009

Possible new gf , next move is?

ok so this girl likes me, i met her on myspace, she friend requested me and we talk for a long time when we are online n she goes to my high school's rival school across town. she is hot. i havent met her yet but she wanted to meet me at a basketball game but i coulndt attend caus of work. i told her last night that i think she is cute n she was on my mind the whole day n she said that she thought i was cute too n that she was hoping i would be online last night. so i guess she does like me. i havent been in a relationship in over 2 yrs so i dunno wat i should do next...i no it sounds like a dumb question but i dunno wanna screw up or anything u know? so i guess im gonna meet her soon...any advice would be appreciated..?



Possible new gf , next move is?

Meet her, see how hings go. take it from there. Don't be too careful though she may feel you are a pushover just be yourself and see what happens. Good luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone