Thursday, December 24, 2009

I.....REALLY.....LIKE....HIM!!... He's....gay....though! tooo bad! PLEASE ANSWER THIS TIME!!?

Well if u read my other question asking about a guy you'll get this one! So he's obviously gay because on myspace there are guys commenting his pics saying stuff like "cutie" your hot"!! I can't stop liking him though now!! I spent 6 whole months not liking him and now that he said that to me the other day (i'd totally hit it but i think i'll wait a year)!!! Ughh i think i'm obsessed with him because he's so cute!!! I'd love to stop his gayness but there is no way i can do that!! I saw him last night and i was so tired and i looked pale so ya i really didn't want him to see me but he did!! Well we talked a lot! He talked to me a lot trying to make some conversation! At least i'm not one of those girls on his page that comment every pic saying "aww i'm in love with you your so hawt"!! I don't even have him on my myspace friends list! hehe! playing hard to get?? that's a yess! What can i do not to like him??



I.....REALLY.....LIKE....HIM!!... He's....gay....though! tooo bad! PLEASE ANSWER THIS TIME!!?

So you like him and he likes you? What's the problem. Gays



can be friends with girls too. I think they would make good



friends because they wouldn't be in competition with you for



anything. I think some of the most brilliant and good looking



guys turn out to be gay. And what a waste, for us girls, huh?



I don't know if some gay guys can be both. But I know some



girls can. Maybe you can just enjoy his friendship, and leave



it at that. At least, upfront, you know he's not available for a



real wholesome relationship. But he can be your friend any-



way. One you can talk to, and that's important these days.



So what if he can't hold your hand on the internet. You can



at least share things and talk. Even if he weren't gay, would



you still be able to actually see and be with him? How would



you even know him to be what he says he is? Too many



people like to play games thru the internet. And they don't



care who they hurt. It's just entertainment for them. So don't



get serious online. It doesn't pay from what I read.



I.....REALLY.....LIKE....HIM!!... He's....gay....though! tooo bad! PLEASE ANSWER THIS TIME!!?

all the good ones are gay. sigh.



I.....REALLY.....LIKE....HIM!!... He's....gay....though! tooo bad! PLEASE ANSWER THIS TIME!!?

If he is gay then you are wasting your time. YOU CANNOT TURN HIM STRAIGHT. It doesn't work that way. You will never have him. Move on before you let yourself care even more and end up hurt.



I.....REALLY.....LIKE....HIM!!... He's....gay....though! tooo bad! PLEASE ANSWER THIS TIME!!?

give it up, you are toying with yourself. the more you pine away for him the worse it will be when you finally realize that its never going to happen. of course he talks to you, he's gay, he's not worried about whether you like him or not because he's not interested. give it up and move on to a straight guy. then once you have a man, rekindle the friendship and it will be apparent to you that it was truly never a possibility.



I.....REALLY.....LIKE....HIM!!... He's....gay....though! tooo bad! PLEASE ANSWER THIS TIME!!?

CALM DOWN. If he is gay there isn't anything you can do about it, and no matter what you think you can move on.



I.....REALLY.....LIKE....HIM!!... He's....gay....though! tooo bad! PLEASE ANSWER THIS TIME!!?

Even though he is Gay if you like him don't loose him. Good Guys are hard to come by.



I.....REALLY.....LIKE....HIM!!... He's....gay....though! tooo bad! PLEASE ANSWER THIS TIME!!?

Try checking out other guys



I.....REALLY.....LIKE....HIM!!... He's....gay....though! tooo bad! PLEASE ANSWER THIS TIME!!?

True love can change even the gayest of heart... (trust me)



I.....REALLY.....LIKE....HIM!!... He's....gay....though! tooo bad! PLEASE ANSWER THIS TIME!!?

It Is Healthy To Luv And Be Luved Just Do Not Try Too Hard You Will Only Fall Harder! OK Just Be Yourself Patient Will Be Master Here Not Russian! Master Of All Able Paul!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone