Thursday, December 24, 2009

Should I call him.. or.. not?

The whole 7th grade went to the beach today. It was really sweet, and I actually got to hang out with my friends for once.



I met this friend of my friend's boyfriend, and he is so nice. Everybody thinks he's a goober, but I think he's kind of cute. My friends caught me staring at him, and asked him out for me. I ran after them, screaming, "I DON'T LIKE HIM!! NAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!"



He started laughing, but he also started blushing. My friend's boyfriend kept telling me that his friend liked me, but I'm not sure if he was telling the truth. We all hung out on the hill overlooking the beach, and he sat by me the whole time. He's one of those guys you can just.. you know.. BE around, and not have to try so hard. He's just really easy-going. ( btw, we were at the beach for 7 hours )



I asked him if he has a myspace, and he said yes, and he told me his name. So I was looking for him on myspace, and I can't find him!



Would I be a total goober if I called him?



Should I call him.. or.. not?

nah, because, if you really like him as well as being around him, just tell how you feel and see what happens. As long as you're happy, it'll all work out.



Should I call him.. or.. not?

No. Just call him if you have to confidence and talk. You can go out with him alone or if you fell more comfortable go with some friends. I suggest going with other friends because you first meet with a group of people and that may have helped in the ease of talking to each other. Go for it.



Should I call him.. or.. not?

no not at all. just say u just wanted 2 talk 2 him. maybe he might tell u how he really feels. it's better 2 hear his voice telling u that he likes u then reading it online or having your friends telling u. also, u can just say, i couldn't find u on myspace. can u find me and then send a friends request or just ask him again 4 it. i hope everything goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone