Monday, December 28, 2009

Im so confused and need help please?

Well theres this boy......



and we talk, a lot, like almost everyday, hes a few grades older than me, so i only talk to him in chorus in the morning, and online. I cant tell if he likes me or not, like, were both very flirtatious people. But If I say I got hit on by some creepy guy at work, he says, yeah, cute girls like you must have a probelm with that ;] or i did a myspace survey, and hes like, when did, you have a boyfriend, when did this happen? And we talk about relationships and the fact that ive never made out is a big problem for me. Because, he jokes about it a lot, and hes like, you need to find somone, just joking around about how noone likes a horrible kisser. and we have conversations like this all the time. but its almost like he wants HIM to be the first people i make out with. I dont know. my friends say that it sounds like he likes me, But i am stumped. LADIES AND GENTS help me out!! please



Im so confused and need help please?

it seems like he likes you why wont u talk to him and somewhat ask him about it. it wont hurt to take a risk

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone