Monday, December 28, 2009

Girls can u help 17 year old guy out ?? --I have a pic's to?

Alot of times when i go to a store with my mom i see some pretty girls. Alot of times i see them starring at me maybe thats a really good sign or bad. I was just woundering how can I get her phone number or even give her my phone number. Alot of times i feel depressed when i miss out on some of these girls. I don't go for those model looking girls I just go for short, friendly, cute girls. Alot of times these types of girls are really shy so im even more scared of going up to them. U can read my other question about me if u want to more who i am and stuff.



My pic



http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/576/ggr...



My second pic:



Im the tall guy



http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/2019/...



Her is my myspace www.myspace.com/artem90



Girls can u help 17 year old guy out ?? --I have a pic's to?

I'm not a girl but you're a good looking guy. You could probably get lots of girls numbers if you just talked to them and asked.



Girls can u help 17 year old guy out ?? --I have a pic's to?

hey, mayb you should try walkin up to them!! or may-b even bump into the say it was an accident sometimes a girl likes it when a guy acts shy too!!!



Girls can u help 17 year old guy out ?? --I have a pic's to?

Maybe some books on the topic of dating would help? I really don't know?



Girls can u help 17 year old guy out ?? --I have a pic's to?

your cute, and idk...you should just get her #!!!



go for it!!!



love the board, bud!!!



Girls can u help 17 year old guy out ?? --I have a pic's to?

Just ask her for it. Your not a bad looking guy.



Girls can u help 17 year old guy out ?? --I have a pic's to?

okay so first off your really HOTT. the girls probaly are just neavous like you are. just get up some courage to talk to them. the worse that can happen is they say no or something. but just act cool and dont get nearvous. if you asked me for my number i would totally give it to you! :] Hope this helps! good luck



Girls can u help 17 year old guy out ?? --I have a pic's to?

Just try and go up to them and ask if you guys can keep in touch and then when you call them take your time and get to know them, girls like a stand up guy who is not afraid to approach them you know. Good luck



Girls can u help 17 year old guy out ?? --I have a pic's to?

Ahhh, your cute, just write your number on sum paper and go up to her and give her the paper, if she doesn't call, well you tried.



Girls can u help 17 year old guy out ?? --I have a pic's to?

Your cute :) go up to the girls and say a pick up line or something. Honestly i dont know :( sorry



Girls can u help 17 year old guy out ?? --I have a pic's to?

I think you should try going up to them. Any girl would be flattered since you seem nice and cute. Good luck!



PS



The thing is some girls are afraid of rejection so you have to approach them so they would not be intimidated.



Girls can u help 17 year old guy out ?? --I have a pic's to?

um... ur cute. and have great teeth... just try smiling a lil les... um... demented?



hehehe NO OFFENSE



Girls can u help 17 year old guy out ?? --I have a pic's to?

well i wouldnt go up to her and give her your number right away if you dont know her.



if you see her in the mall or whatever make sure you keep a good eye on her so she'll notice youre looking back ;]



if she catches you then wave at her!



then if she starts walking away with her friends run up to her and ask for her name. start talking maybe but dont try to sound desperate and all weird.



then i know this'll be hard but make an excuse to go away then you can be like "hey i gotta go but maybe you can call me sometime?" %26amp; hand her your number.



she'll be flattered =]



hope that helped and best of luck ! %26lt;3=]



PS. you're smokkinnn . ;] she'll dig you



Girls can u help 17 year old guy out ?? --I have a pic's to?

your pretty damn cute. its a good thing. just walk over and be like wow your beautiful (not sexy, hott, gorgeous, ect.) and be like can i have those digits?



Girls can u help 17 year old guy out ?? --I have a pic's to?

you look familar do i know you from some where arnt you (somebodys)friend gotta start a conversation before you can get a phone number be creative dont be to pushy chics dont like that theyll come to you when there ready good luck dude



Girls can u help 17 year old guy out ?? --I have a pic's to?

dang ur hot. If the girl doesnt wanna give u her # then its her loss. Even if you get toung tied thats ok becuase its cute when hot guys mess up talking. Good luck!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone