Thursday, December 24, 2009

BEST ANSWER GETS 10 POINTS!!! please.. help do i kiss my best friend when he visits?

ok... my best friend moved to new york (across the country from me... NV...) ok well we have been best friends for like 2 1/2 years... and he is coming to visit his father... we are both 13.. and we talk ALOT on AIM and myspace... we both told eachother we like eachother.. we know everything about eachother.. (best friends for a reason?!) i completely trust him, he trusts me.. he is nice funny atheletic sweet smart great sence of humor pretty cute.. and i am atheletic, my own self, funny, and i would never hurt anyone.. (everyone calls me a pushover..) accept him and my other best friend.. here is what he wrote about me in his myspace... ''I have 2 great best friends. The first one is Megan. Megan is someone I can always talk to. She is someone that I know that actually cares for others more than herself. She is always nice to everyone and I hate when people try and judge her and try to change her to someone stupid. Well here is my theory. She is perfect. Megan always be who you are''



BEST ANSWER GETS 10 POINTS!!! please.. help do i kiss my best friend when he visits?

Let me put it this way.



I kissed my best friend before he kissed me.



That was 3 years ago. Our wedding is next June.



Life is all about taking chances. Kiss him on the lips (or cheek, if you're too nervous) and say, "So, I hope that stuff about liking me was true."



BEST ANSWER GETS 10 POINTS!!! please.. help do i kiss my best friend when he visits?

Do what you think is right in your heart.



Follow your heart.



I think that would be kinda cute.



BEST ANSWER GETS 10 POINTS!!! please.. help do i kiss my best friend when he visits?

Ok, so your 13. Put a lip lock on the young man and then say "Hello"



BEST ANSWER GETS 10 POINTS!!! please.. help do i kiss my best friend when he visits?

go for it . i mean , he said he loves you and that u do as well . so go with your heart . if its love , it will happen . if your nervous about it, do it unexpectedly -- its cute %26amp; innocent. hehehe . if you try to do that "getting closer" thing , its going to take FOREVER and he'll get the hint that you want to kiss him but if you give him ATLEAST a quick 'peck' on the cheek or better yet , his lips , he'll be surprised. work the courage up to do it or you might miss your opportunity. trust me , i was 13 when i got my first kiss and ive been with that guy ever since . been 4 years now %26amp; he too is my best friend.



BEST ANSWER GETS 10 POINTS!!! please.. help do i kiss my best friend when he visits?

OK, best answer or not...



I assume you really would like to



give him a big wet smacker on the mouth.



Soooo,



Plan on it, but when you first see him, and



you both reach for a hug, as you are closing



the hug watch his face. Also, be sure to hug



his neck, so your arms will be around his head,



(it's very romantic!).



As you move your face closer and make a pucker



with your lips, if he WANTS a lip-smacker HE



will lean into it!



Watch him closely, don't blow it by closing your



eyes too soon...but also don't take too long.



If he happens to start turning his head ever so slightly,



then go for the peck on the cheek and the big hug.



It takes a bit of practice, so if you even have a close



g/f to try it with, go for it! If it's that important to you,



(and it is)... watch his face and mouth as you close the hug!



(what can I say? I'm gay, and I know guys)



BEST ANSWER GETS 10 POINTS!!! please.. help do i kiss my best friend when he visits?

No i would trust youre feelings and your heart right at that moment. If i was in your situation i would kiss kiss him! if he likes you i think you should go for it sounds like you guys are really into each other. go all in!!! haha! i hope everything goes just the way you want them too! ill pray!!%26lt;3



BEST ANSWER GETS 10 POINTS!!! please.. help do i kiss my best friend when he visits?

if ur so close u might want to talk it over. maybe it will be his first real kiss too. the most awkward thing in the world would not b to talk about a kiss bfore u do it, i think it would b to do it and not know what ur doing or even if the other person wants to. talking bout it first would b really good, cause u definitely dont want to look desperate or like ud been planning it all out...thats kinda freaky. and who knows the opportunity might arise where you both are close (physically)and its obvious he wants to. do what feels right, just dont b overpowering! good luck!



BEST ANSWER GETS 10 POINTS!!! please.. help do i kiss my best friend when he visits?

it would be really sweet to give him a hug and perhaps a kiss on the cheek when you meet up. i know if it was my best friend and i was in your situation, i would do the same. just follow your heart, it knows the right path. sounds like you two would be a nice couple, even though you are quite young. i'd love to see where you two are at in about 10 years. stay sweet, but not too sweet. you definately don't want to be a pushover. best of luck with your meet and i hope things go well for you two.



BEST ANSWER GETS 10 POINTS!!! please.. help do i kiss my best friend when he visits?

ok..ok..the proper way to go through this for both of you...



due to your age...and also to prevent it from ...for now getting



out of bounds...is to hug and kiss each other on the cheek,



and leave it at that ...and once you guys turn 15 or 16...you guys



can think about bf/gf situation.....for if you guys do it before that...



you'll find out about the immaturity of such step taken.good luck.



BEST ANSWER GETS 10 POINTS!!! please.. help do i kiss my best friend when he visits?

okay, what you have to do is the first day he is there flirt with him but don't make it too obvious. then on the second day go on aim and flirt with him even more then eventually send him a virtual kiss. like something like this *kiss*. then the next time you see him try to fall into a deep convo and kiss him on the cheek, usually the guy falls for it and kisses you on the lips. but if that doesn't work wait until you see him alone for the last time until he goes back to NY to do it.



BEST ANSWER GETS 10 POINTS!!! please.. help do i kiss my best friend when he visits?

u should kiss him on the cheek at 1st like a hi or bye kiss just to break the ice so he knows okay she does want ta kiss me and he will kiss u but don't push it it will be okay



BEST ANSWER GETS 10 POINTS!!! please.. help do i kiss my best friend when he visits?

k first of all thanks 4 answering my question, second if i were you the second i see him, id run up to him give him a big hug and while hes in ur arms, look him in the eyes n make out with him. i am a guy and if i was in his situatuion, thats what i would want to happen to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone