Thursday, December 24, 2009

I like these 2 guys,but i dunno which 1 to choose?

ok, boy#1he's really nice, but on his myspace he got like tons of pics of himself and his muscles which i dislike, but i know him for a long time, but i think he's playing to many games, and he claims he won't be gettin a girlfriend till he graduates.....from college -_-'



ok, boy#2 he's really nice too, but i hardly know him, i started likin him on valintine's day.... but i don't have da guts to talk to him in person, so my friends "helped" me out and i think they embarrassed him =[. so now i think he's scared of me... on myspace i messaged him and he read it and all, but he didn't replied. And on aim, he hardly goes on anymore.... but i really like him well because we have some things in common.



both of them looks cute and nice.... please help me out with both situation, my heart is twisting, going in different direstions, and my brain is overwhelmed! thanks......................



I like these 2 guys,but i dunno which 1 to choose?

boy #1



I like these 2 guys,but i dunno which 1 to choose?

Sorry, neither of these guys is interested in you. They've both made that very clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone