Monday, December 28, 2009

A question on "some" bisexual guys?

You see where I live at (Ft, Worth, Texas), I have no gay,bi friends close by (only on myspace). So its very hard for me to come out of the closet. All of my friends in real life..are all straight...and most of them always talking about fine chicks and stuff...and I have to go along like I'm liking it...(and I can't talk about guys to them), so therefore I found a bisexual friend that lives in Houston. Finally I have someone that dates guys...and I can talk to about guys. Everyother day he calls me..and we talk about all the cute guys we seen that day. He tells me he was more for guys than girls...and wasn't intrested in girls. And I told him how I sometimes look at girls as rivals..because it seems like girls get most of the cute guys (even our gay ones) (Bisexuals). But all of a sudden out of the clear blue, a girl comes along...and started hitting on him at a club..and now hes with a girl! :( I know hes my friend in all...but I dont feel comfortable and right around him..or talking



A question on "some" bisexual guys?

It really sounds like you are jealous of your friend -- loosing his attention to a "girl". It's really your friend's business whether he tells the girl or not -- not YOURS.



A question on "some" bisexual guys?

There has to be more "bi" guys there in ft. worth than you think, you just haven't realized it yet because you have yet to iniciate discussion of the topic. I have friends that are both Bi and Gay, and I know you might be a little scared to come out to your friends at first because you don't know what their reaction is going to be, but I say be yourself. Come out at your own pace, let people know what you're really thinking, who knows, there might even be another guy with your same interests amoungst your group of friends. And as for this guy you met on myspace, he's Bi, so he's going to like girls too. Just give him his space, this girl he's with might just be a fling and will be gone in a week, and you two can go back to hanging out and talking all the time. You should go online and see if their are any local groups or people in your area that you can get together with, so you can have straight and gay friends, just a suggestion. Good Luck!



A question on "some" bisexual guys?

It's his closet, let him clean it. And don't offer to help.



I understand your frustration and feeling of betrayal. But you see, in order to maintain his relationship, he's relegated you to 'second fiddle' over this woman he's found and as a result, he's not at liberty to speak about guys. If he's going to flip-flop like this and pick and choose his friends according to what OTHERS may think of him, you need to let him go and find someone else who has a little more integrity and self-assurance. I'm not saying he's bad but it seems like he's playing the "I'll be your friend until something better comes along" game.



EDIT: If this woman is a "friend with privileges" then this guy's a total hose bag, someone who will use people for his own ends with no regard for their feelings. That includes you. Find someone else to hang with... QUICK!!!



A question on "some" bisexual guys?

If you feel comfortable talking to this guy about your problems and life then carry on doing so. just because he may be dating a girl does not mean you have lost the guy you have talked to all this time. He still understands what you are going through and is comfortable talking with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone