Monday, December 28, 2009

What should I think of this?

I really like this girl-I have been talking to her on myspace for 1 month-she doesn't know I like her and she is a friends with my older sister.She hasn't been on myspace in a while and I am about ready to ask her for her number but then I heard something troubling. My cousin doesn't like and neither does her friends-my cousin said that she had not done anything to her but one of her friends said that she hangs out with my cousins ex boyfriend and does drugs and ****. But-I am really quick to question this because-I really feel like I have a chance. Everyone else says that she is real smart and cute and I agree,but what should I think about this-you know what-what the hell should I do?



What should I think of this?

.Find out about the girl,for yourself.Don't rely on innuendo and rumor

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone