Monday, December 28, 2009

Why do boys do this??

They like a nice, sweet, gentle, cute, fun girl and they want to go out with her. She likes him too, and he knows it because she told him that she does. He wishes like MAD crazy that he could go out with her, but, he doesn't. Instead he goes outwith some other girl he doesn't even like that much just because she hangs out with the "cool" kids. He's already the COOLEST guy in school!!!! Some retard made a "cool" list and he's number ONE on the boys side!!! Here's the website



www.freewebs.com/deerfieldbeachmiddlem...



He doesn't choose to go out with me because?? Because I don't go to the movies every Friday or Saturday. Becaue I go to church instead of a date. Because I'm shy. Because even though I talk to everyone of the "cool" girls, I'm just not cool.



Because I shop at Target instead of brazilian stores.



Give me advice, please. I am 12, he's 15, and we are in middle school. My name is Crystal. His name is Luis.



BTW My myspace is www.myspace.com/alwaysgonnabeanewyorker



Why do boys do this??

Ok first a 12 year old should not list her myspace address on this site. VERY BAD



Second, you are a lot younger then him even though it may not seem so. He likes doing different things then you and it seems like you guys hang out in different circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone