Monday, December 28, 2009

Pretty or not? guys only?

its just a random question, what would you give me on a scale of 1-10? would you class me as cute, pretty, hot, or anything less? lol be honest but dont be mean... thanks



www.myspace.com/tarryncarlisle



Pretty or not? guys only?

7.5



Pretty or not? guys only?

i just want the points



Pretty or not? guys only?

a 9,,, love the hair



Pretty or not? guys only?

10!!! im adding you ok.. im from JHB!



Pretty or not? guys only?

You look hot to me and I'fd give you an 8 or 9



Pretty or not? guys only?

I think you're pretty, I'd give you an 8 out of 10.



Pretty or not? guys only?

Ohh please. Why are you soo inscure?



Pretty or not? guys only?

I give a 7 - a smile would possibly make it a 9 ;)



Pretty or not? guys only?

American country/folk with a twist of attitude on the rocks. Best served at room temperature. On a purely superficial level....6.



Pretty or not? guys only?

Even if I did open, my answer always comes as a compliment so I thought maybe I shouldn't try... my answers are never negative!...



Pretty or not? guys only?

um maybe you shouldn't be posting pictures of yourself on yahoo?



Pretty or not? guys only?

your face looks so familiar ahhh thats it i've seen it on yahoo!!! get a picture sweety.. a real one and post it.



Pretty or not? guys only?

ur wierd



Pretty or not? guys only?

6

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone