Thursday, December 24, 2009

LADIES please help selltle a bet!?

ive started seeing this guy and i think he's a sweetheart and i think he's super HOT. ive been gushing about him to all my girlfriends(you know how it is when you start dating a boy you really like!) my best friend told me to shut up already he's not even cute. AS IF! i think she's jealous cuz she's not getting any! so we bet 50 bucks! take a look at his myspace.



http://myspace.com/fatherdom57



please give him a score between 1 and 10 so we can settle this!



thank you all!



LADIES please help selltle a bet!?

uhm a 10 honey! your friend is prolly jealous of course! all girls are like that when they're bff has a bf. by the way hes a definite keeper!



LADIES please help selltle a bet!?

10



LADIES please help selltle a bet!?

4



LADIES please help selltle a bet!?

omg! hes SO cute!! 9-10 most definitely! and looks like a rly fun guy too :D



i hope you win!



LADIES please help selltle a bet!?

In his default pic yes, but in the other ones.. not so much. 6



LADIES please help selltle a bet!?

8



LADIES please help selltle a bet!?

8 - he's cute, just not really my style.



LADIES please help selltle a bet!?

egh 1. sorry, its probably i just have a weird taste in men but in my opinion hes not that good looking.



LADIES please help selltle a bet!?

He's not super hot, but he's not ugly. He has pretty eyes, so i say like a 6 or 7.



LADIES please help selltle a bet!?

4



LADIES please help selltle a bet!?

7.5 on a scale of 10. Not a very good picture - you can't see his eyes or his full smile. But pretty cute.



LADIES please help selltle a bet!?

he's cute, tell em' to leave you alone and quit being jealous



LADIES please help selltle a bet!?

Honey, I'm not even going to look at the picture, but instead comment on your friends. If you find a guy you like and think he's hot, that's your decision, not your friends' decisions. You should be happy with the person you're dating and since it seems like you are, ignore your friends. Perhaps, they're just jealous!



LADIES please help selltle a bet!?

a low four.



LADIES please help selltle a bet!?

6 - He seems cute but I can't see his eyes or his smile, so I can't know for sure.



LADIES please help selltle a bet!?

Something to hide if he is wearing glasses.



Can't see what he looks like so.....5



LADIES please help selltle a bet!?

probably like a 5



but im the same way to me my guy is hot



so have fun and tell your friend to stop hatin



LADIES please help selltle a bet!?

Hard to tell with the pose and the sun glasses, but from what I see he looks pretty good. I'll be generous and give him a 5.5. And his caption on the picture shows he's got a sense of humor. Hope it works out for you.



LADIES please help selltle a bet!?

the picture is kinda hard to tell from i'd say an 8. tho i like my guys a little beefier.



LADIES please help selltle a bet!?

7..could be higher but can't be definite without him taking the sunglasses off



LADIES please help selltle a bet!?

He is not the cutest guy in the world but he's cute. I give him a 7 only because I need to see more photos.



LADIES please help selltle a bet!?

He's OK, I've seen better and worse, not my type. I'd say about a 6.



Hope it doesn't insult either of you, I'm just honest and we all have different taste.



LADIES please help selltle a bet!?

hes a 1 too me he isn't he looks gay w/ those glasses and I am getting some. but you really cant bet on someones looks people have different preferences. and frends don't just say crap like that she probably doesn't think hes cute. now when she gets upset every time you ditch her for him she might get jealous but don't assume shes jealous cause she doesn't think he is cute.



LADIES please help selltle a bet!?

about a 8 he is cute, better with the shorter hair though



LADIES please help selltle a bet!?

I think he looks stupid!



LADIES please help selltle a bet!?

I wish I could see more of his face. The sun glasses hide his face. So I give him a 6.



What matters is what YOU think.



LADIES please help selltle a bet!?

5



LADIES please help selltle a bet!?

Tell your so called best friend that she's a hater.



LADIES please help selltle a bet!?

yes he is good lookin'! A 8.9 at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone