Monday, December 28, 2009

Boy trouble...help?

Ok, so I like this boy, Dylan, he's my best friend and I haven't told him. I've liked him for years, but I'm too chicken to say anything. I tell my friends I'm over him, but when I hear his voice I just know. He always makes laugh and is so nice. (And cute!) But, there's this other boy, Garret. We talked a little a school and myspace and then, just started telling each other everything. After a while, he told me he liked me and we just talked more. I told him I was "unsure" if I liked him or not. Me and him talk about not just gossip, but unlike me and dylan, life. The type of things we would never tell anyone else. But, I'm still not sure. He said we would still be friends if we broke up but is it wrong to date someone when you might (might) like someone else more but are trying hard to get over them?



Boy trouble...help?

This might turn out to be a long answer but bear with me ok?,,,, You sound like a young one ,,,, You'd be smart if you'd try to get as wide a range of acquaintances as you can while you are still young ,,,, This would enable you to make a wiser decision as to just who you'd like to settle down with when you are ready for a more involved relationship later on ,,,, Looks like you've already started with Dylan and Garret but keep going ,,,, They aren't the only fish in the pond ,,,,



Try not to be in a rush about this ,,,, Don't be so ready to tie yourself down to just one person so early in your life ,,,, With you being as young as you are you are going to fall in and out of love many times before you finally settle on just one person ,,,, There are allot of fish in the pond so to speak ,,,, Find out who and what's out there first before you make any decisions ,,,,Shop around before you buy so to speak ,,,, Who knows ,,,, Tying yourself down too early just might cause you to miss meeting that Mr Right guy ,,,, So be selective ,,,, and don't let ANONE sell you a bill of goods ,,,, This is your life we are talking about here so don't let anyone pressure you in anyway what so ever to do anything you don't want to do or that you are uncomfortable with ,,,,



You have to learn and remember too that guys your age and older ,,,, even guys as far up as their 30's and even their 40's let their glands do their thinking for them and they are prepared to do or say anything they have to just to get what they want ,,,, Once they have achieved their goal then they start losing interest and will move on looking for some one different ,,,, Don't let this happen to you ,,,, You be your own boss and make your own decisions ,,,,



You'd be wise to sit down and write out a set of rules of do's and don'ts for yourself concerning what you will do and what you won't do ,,,,, What you will allow and what you won't allow ,,,, Set high standards and stick to them not only now but for the rest of your life ,,,, You might even have your mother or father or both help you with this ,,,, I've never seen a parent yet that will knowingly send their child astray ,,,,



Give what I"ve told you some thought ,,,, Maybe have your mother read this too and see if she doesn't agree ,,,,



You've brought up an interesting situation here so I've given you a star for your efforts ,,,, Take care always and have fun but keep your head about you ,,,,, Yoda told you this ,,,,,,,,



Boy trouble...help?

MAI NANOTHER LONG *** QUESTION IS TO CUT OFF THE COMPUTER AND DO WHAT YO HEART TELL U TO DO



Boy trouble...help?

if you think you realy like him just say to him that you dont whant to brake up you just whant to see some on elce



Boy trouble...help?

Of course. Dylan is just a friend. You have no obligations. Play the field if you want.



Boy trouble...help?

it not wrong to like multiply guys but to date multiply guy is wrong. if you are trying to get over them what is the problem with dating the other guy. obviously there something wrong with the other situation that is making you want to get over him.



Boy trouble...help?

go and tell the guy whom u really like!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone