Monday, December 28, 2009

Should i bust him out?

this boi showed me a pic of himself but later on i 4got how he looked so i asked him to sho me another one. when i saw the new pic i was like he is too cute for me to 4get how he looks. since i do not have a myspace i asked my friend to look up his name, it was private so i had to wait til he excepted her as a frien. meanwhile we looked through her friends an she had this new guy and the pic that the guy showed me was one of them. later on the guy finally saved her as a frien and it was not the same pic. longer story short he stole somebody elses pic n somehow that guy he stole the pic from ended up on my friends my space, should i tell the other guy?? what if they kno each other or it was really both of them??



Should i bust him out?

just tell him that u know, but he was just trying to impress u



Should i bust him out?

Tell the guy who's picture it really was. He might know the other guy stole his picture. But if he didnt thats kinda creepy! Tell him!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone