Thursday, December 24, 2009

What should i name my layout site?

Well, im making a layout site on myspace. I need some help with naming it. any suggestions?



im looking for something cute.



along the lines of happy cafe. or something like that.



I was thinking of happy virus cafe, or delights.



i know cafe sounds weird for a layout site name, but please help.



What should i name my layout site?

A Yummy Apology



Tainted Love



Elegant Eggplants



Delicious Danger



Lovable Lies



Amazing Eruption



Cocaine Cluck



Deliciously Fantabulous



Sweet and Sour Sadness



What should i name my layout site?

how about xo_happy cafe閳?



when you make your layout site can you add me? i love all layout sites i have a contst site tho.



myspace.com/95840007



=]]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone