Monday, December 28, 2009

How do you do this??[please read!]?

Ok I have my own layout and contest site on myspace,by the way add me :] www.myspace.com/ohyeahlyts07,so a lot of people are asking for me to do a sign request for them.I know how but I want to make it really nice.Like this http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb292...



How do you cut the picture out perfectly like that?%26amp; I have a really cute backround that I want to put on with the pic.Oh and how do I put like words on pictures?



%26amp;%26amp; thanks for reading!Please answer if you know how.Best answer gets 10 points :D



How do you do this??[please read!]?

Start out with GIMP, it's free and great for beginners.



You can cut out that pic by using the "lasso" too



How do you do this??[please read!]?

well uh



photoshop ir paintshop pro 6. try it.



ppl cut the pictures by point to point wich makes it easier and will make it look better! i tried it :)



How do you do this??[please read!]?

This can easily be done in Photoshop. The picture format that supports the animation of the text is GIF. You can cut out the picture and make the GIF animation for that picture in a matter of minutes in Photoshop......and btw that has to be the worst cut out of a picture I have seen in my life....sorry. That was apparently a rush job.



How do you do this??[please read!]?

i use photofiltre



its free %26amp;%26amp; if you use the "polygon lasso" %26amp;%26amp; you can do a really detailed outline of an image :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone