Friday, November 20, 2009

How should I start a conversation to someone I like, but we never talk in person?

At school I really like this girl.We have never talk in person,but we did on myspace.I stopped talking to her on myspace because I think it's weird communicating to someone I've never did in real person.I did told her I was going to say hi and I did one day, but she wasn't really paying attention so she just walked pass by me.Some of my friends told me that she thinks I'm cute %26amp; some said she likes me.I think it can be true because everytime I see her, she would stare at me.Before when I had no clue who she was,my best friend just showed me her myspace and talking about her. I would just tell him "Why are you telling me these stuff,who is she?"That kinda explains a little bit.It's been 3 months since I said I was going to say hi.I've been posting some stuff on myspace like "Why is it so hard for me to say just one word that will lead to happiness?"She would post something like "Single %26amp; patiently waiting for that one special person."Can that be me?What should I do next?



How should I start a conversation to someone I like, but we never talk in person?

You've got to do it eventually, It is not too hard to talk to her but still she could be shy in the inside. Try to encounter her and just say a hello and say lovely weather and so on. If this does work then you have achieved something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone