Friday, November 20, 2009

Should i ask him out?

so last year i was at my brothers wrestling tournament and i saw this really cute guy there he's my age(16) and i found his myspace..and it had his number so me and my friend called him. once he answered i totally freaked out and gave my friend the phone and she started doing this foriegn voice it was so funny and he actually stayed on the phone with us for a half hour. after that i couldnt call him back using the same number cuz he would think i was a total freak becuz of the foriegn voice thing..so whenevr i do call him its just me and my friends messing around and he has no idea who i am..so one day i called him and it started off as a prank call and he really wanted to kno who i was so i told him and he was like ohh ok and then i was like i g2g so we stopped talking..the problem is i have a huge crush on him but i dont think he would ever give me a chance because everytime i call him i sound like a idiot and he currently thinks it was me doing the weird voices. what do i do?



Should i ask him out?

Why did you get off the phone after you told him who you were?



I would suggest you call him back.. if he makes up an excuse and says he can't talk then he's not into you. If he has to go he will either ask you to call him back or ask you for your #. It sounds like you have chemistry there, but I would recommend not calling when your friend is there.. he might end up wanting to talk to her and we don't want that do we?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone